PHOTOGRAPHY - THE GATEHOUSE
Ashton Gatehouse, the original entrance to Ashton Court Estate was built in c.1805 and designed by Henry Wood in the Regency gothic style.
Renovation work started in January 2016, these images were made as restoration began and document a building that had been abandoned for over 50 years. The Gatehouse is due to open for public use at the end of 2016.
For more information: ashtongatehouse